This website is the property of Teamdigital .
Contact details and Registered office:
Manager: Tim Vanhout
Manebruggestraat 263 bus 2.01
2100 Deurne (Antwerp) , Belgium
Phone : +32 488 078 552
Company number : VAT BE 0660.615.530
By accessing and using the website you explicitly agree with the following Privacy Statement.
Why this Privacy Statement?
Teamdigital attaches importance to the protection of your privacy and personal data. Although most of the information on this site is available without personal details being provided, it is possible that the user is asked for personal information. This information is only used and processed in accordance with the Privacy Act and the other relevant current legal requirements. Any reference in this Privacy Statement to the “Privacy Act” means a reference to the Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data . Any reference to the Regulation is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (AVG or GDPR). Your data will in no case be transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
With this Privacy Statement, Teamdigital wants to point out to the user of our website any processing operations and the rights of the user. By using our website, the user gives implicit consent to possible processing operations.
Types of personal data
Teamdigital can collect and process the following personal data:
- First Name
- Company Address
- E-mail address
- phone number
- Company Name
- Correspondence data with and out of Teamdigital
- other data that you provide to Teamdigital in the context of a collaboration
Teamdigital also automatically collects anonymous information regarding the use you make of the Website. For example, Teamdigital will automatically log which parts you visit from the Website, which web browser you use, and what your IP address is. We can not identify you on the basis of this data, but it allows Teamdigital to compile statistics regarding the use of the Website, as well as to send more targeted communication.
Method of collection of personal data
These personal data are collected in the context of:
- a collaboration with Teamdigital
- visit of the website
- subscribe to the newsletter
- correspondence with and out of Teamdigital
- requesting a quote
The personal data collected by Teamdigital are provided expressly and voluntarily by you.
Purpose of the processing
Teamdigital only collects your personal data for one overarching purpose, namely to provide every user of our Website with a safe, optimal and personal user experience. The collection of personal data becomes more extensive as the user makes more intensive use of the website and the associated services of the Teamdigital .
This data processing is therefore essential for the operation of the Website and the associated services.
Processing is only for the following (internal) purposes:
- Offering and improving the personalized and general services of the Processing Manager; supply of information, newsletters and offers that are useful and / or necessary for the user and the provision of support and in the context of direct marketing.
- Offering and improving the delivered services.
- The detection and protection against fraud, errors and / or criminal behavior.
- Statistical purposes.
The personal data are only processed for internal use by Teamdigital. Teamdigital has taken all possible legal and technical precautions to avoid unauthorized access and use.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Teamdigital will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless it is necessary for the provision of the services of Teamdigital and the optimization thereof (such as but not limited to payment processing, database management). If it is necessary for Teamdigital to disclose your personal information to third parties in this context, the third party in question is obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
In all other cases, Teamdigital will not sell, rent or pass on your personal data to third parties
Storage of personal data
Unless a longer retention period is required or justified by law or by compliance with another legal obligation, Teamdigital your personal data only during the period that is necessary for the achievement and fulfillment of the goals, as described in the Privacy Statement under ‘purpose of processing’.
Teamdigital may collect anonymous or aggregated data of a non-personal nature, such as browser type or IP address, the operating system you use or the domain name of the website from which you came to our website, or through which you leave it. This allows us to permanently optimize our website for the users.
During a visit to the site, cookies can also be placed on the hard disk of your computer. Cookies are small text files that store websites on your computer or mobile device. They collect information about – for example – your personal preferences, website visit and device in order to improve the functionality and user experience of those websites.
Rights of the user
1. Guarantee of a lawful and secure processing of your personal data
The Processing Officer always processes your personal data fairly and lawfully. This includes the following guarantees:
- Your personal data will only be collected and processed in accordance with the described and justified purposes of the Regulation.
- Your personal data will only be collected and processed to the extent that this is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Your personal data will only be kept for as long as this is necessary to offer our service.
The risks of accidental or unauthorized destruction, accidental loss, modification of or access to, or any other unauthorized processing are reduced to a minimum. In the event of a burglary in its IT systems, the Processing Officer will immediately take all possible measures to limit the damage to a minimum.
2. Right of access / rectification / deletion of your personal data
If you prove your identity, you have the right to obtain a confirmation from the Processing Officer about whether or not to process your personal data. When the Processing Officer processes your data, you also have the right to inspect this personal data. You have the right to receive information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data that are processed, the recipients of the personal data, the criteria to determine the period during which your personal data will be stored and the rights you can exercise in accordance with the Regulation.
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be improved or erased. You can exercise your right to improvement by providing a supplementary statement to the Processing Officer. The Processing Officer will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the additional statement. However, it is possible that the deleted personal data will be stored temporarily, without being visible to the user.
You also have the right to have your personal data erased by us without unreasonable delay. You can only invoke this right in the following cases:
- When your personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; or
- When you withdraw your consent and no other legal basis exists for the processing; or
- When there is an objection to the processing and no prevailing compelling justified grounds exist for the processing; or
- When the personal data have been processed unlawfully; or
- When your data needs to be erased according to a legal obligation.
The Processing Officer assesses the presence of one of the aforementioned cases.
3. Right to limit / object to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data:
- During the period that the Processing Officer needs to check the correctness of the personal data, in case of dispute; or
- If data processing is unlawful and you request a restriction of processing instead of deleting the personal data; or
- When the Processing Officer no longer needs your personal data for the processing purposes, but you need the personal data for a legal claim;
- During the period that the Processing Officer needs to assess the presence of the grounds for the erasure of personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time due to the reasons connected with your specific situation.
4. Right on data portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data provided to the Processing Officer in a structured, current form. In addition, you have the right to transfer this personal data to another controller when the processing of your personal data is solely based on your consent.
5. Right to withdraw my permission / right to file a complaint
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You also have the right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by the Processing Officer at the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
If you wish to exercise your rights Teamdigital will comply with this within one month of receiving a written, dated and signed request to Teamdigital , Manebruggestraat 263 bus 2.01, 2100 Deurne (Antwerp) or via firstname.lastname@example.org provided proof of identity (copy identity card).
QUESTIONS OR REMARKS